Related occupations for task:
Take and prepare to-go orders.
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
- Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers.
- Wrap, label, or date food items for sale.
||Waiters and Waitresses
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
||Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop
- Wrap menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.
- Take customers' orders and write ordered items on tickets, giving ticket stubs to customers when needed to identify filled orders.
||Combined Food Preparation and Serving Workers, Including Fast Food
- Request and record customer orders, and compute bills using cash registers, multi counting machines, or pencil and paper.
- Pack food, dishes, utensils, tablecloths, and accessories for transportation from catering or food preparation establishments to locations designated by customers.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Portion and wrap the food, or place it directly on plates for service to patrons.
- Package take-out foods or serve food to customers.
See all 9 related occupations >>