Related Occupations for Task
49-9044.00 - Millwrights
Related occupations for task:
Conduct preventative maintenance and repair, and lubricate machines and equipment.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
- Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler efficiency.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Repair and maintain gasoline engines used to power equipment such as portable saws, lawn mowers, generators, and compressors.
- Perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and oiling parts, honing cylinders, and tuning ignition systems.
||Signal and Track Switch Repairers
- Install, inspect, maintain, and repair various railroad service equipment on the road or in the shop, including railroad signal systems.
- Lubricate moving parts on gate-crossing mechanisms and swinging signals.
||Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
- Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
See more related occupations >>