Related occupations for task:
Attend or make presentations at community events to promote funeral home services or build community relationships.
||Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Facilitate consumer relations or the relationship between parts of the company, such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Network within communities to find and attract new business.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets, such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations or public figures, securing their cooperation, support, and action, to further campaign goals.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Develop client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications, or discuss project status.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations in community to meet community needs and to ensure that services are not duplicated.
See all 13 related occupations >>