Related occupations for task:
Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Investigate employment practices or alleged violations of laws to document and correct discriminatory factors.
- Study equal opportunity complaints to clarify issues.
- Monitor the implementation and impact of guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Conduct surveys and evaluate findings to determine if systematic discrimination exists.
- Review company contracts to determine actions required to meet governmental equal opportunity provisions.
- Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Monitor company or workforce adherence to labor agreements.
- Investigate and evaluate union complaints or arguments to determine viability.
- Review and approve employee disciplinary actions, such as written reprimands, suspensions, or terminations.
- Review employer practices or employee data to ensure compliance with contracts on matters such as wages, hours, or conditions of employment.