Related occupations for task:
Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Provide advice on the resolution of classification and salary complaints.
- Advise managers and employees on state and federal employment regulations, collective agreements, benefit and compensation policies, personnel procedures, and classification programs.
- Research employee benefit and health and safety practices and recommend changes or modifications to existing policies.
- Advise staff of individuals' qualifications.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Counsel newly hired members of minority or disadvantaged groups, informing them about details of civil rights laws.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Refer trainees to employer relations representatives, to locations offering job placement assistance, or to appropriate social services agencies, if warranted.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Advise management on matters related to the administration of contracts or employee discipline or grievance procedures.