Related occupations for task:
Investigate and evaluate union complaints or arguments to determine viability.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Investigate employment practices or alleged violations of laws to document and correct discriminatory factors.
- Study equal opportunity complaints to clarify issues.
- Monitor the implementation and impact of guidelines for nondiscriminatory employment practices.
- Conduct surveys and evaluate findings to determine if systematic discrimination exists.
- Review company contracts to determine actions required to meet governmental equal opportunity provisions.
- Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.