Related Occupations for Task
13-2071.00 - Credit Counselors
Related occupations for task:
Advise clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Contact taxpayers by mail or telephone to address discrepancies and to request supporting documentation.
- Answer questions from taxpayers and assist them in completing tax forms.
- Install systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data or provide advice on such systems, based on examination of current financial records.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Contact applicants or creditors to resolve questions about applications or to assist with completion of paperwork.
- Counsel clients on personal and family financial problems, such as excessive spending or borrowing of funds.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Guide clients in the gathering of information, such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plans, or wills.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans, based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Furnish taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
- Answer questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
See all 18 related occupations >>