Related Occupations for Task
13-2071.00 - Credit Counselors
Related occupations for task:
Assess clients' overall financial situation by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletable assets.
- Examine records, tax returns, and related documents pertaining to settlement of decedent's estate.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Evaluate capital needs of clients and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing and value and condition of property.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
See all 8 related occupations >>