Related occupations for task:
Harvest cell cultures at optimum time, based on knowledge of cell cycle differences and culture conditions.
- Draw blood from veins by vacuum tube, syringe, or butterfly venipuncture methods.
- Draw blood from capillaries by dermal puncture, such as heel or finger stick methods.
- Collect fluid or tissue samples, using appropriate collection procedures.
- Collect specimens at specific time intervals for tests, such as those assessing therapeutic drug levels.
- Draw blood from arteries, using arterial collection techniques.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Collect blood or tissue samples from patients, observing principles of asepsis to obtain blood sample.
- Obtain specimens, cultivating, isolating, and identifying microorganisms for analysis.
- Collect specimens from patients using standard medical procedures.
||Histotechnologists and Histologic Technicians
- Cut sections of body tissues for microscopic examination using microtomes.
- Perform nursing duties, such as administering medications, measuring vital signs, collecting specimens, or drawing blood samples.
See all 20 related occupations >>