Related Occupations for Task
29-1125.01 - Art Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Conduct art therapy sessions, providing guided self-expression experiences to help clients recover from, or cope with, cognitive, emotional, or physical impairments.
- Provide nursing, psychiatric, or personal care to mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, or mentally retarded patients.
- Lead prescribed individual or group therapy sessions as part of specific therapeutic procedures.
- Design or provide music therapy experiences to address client needs, such as using music for self-care, adjusting to life changes, improving cognitive functioning, raising self-esteem, communicating, or controlling impulses.
- Engage clients in music experiences to identify client responses to different styles of music, types of musical experiences, such as improvising or listening, or elements of music, such as tempo or harmony.
- Prescribe, direct, or administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Conduct therapy sessions to improve patients' mental and physical well-being.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Conduct individual, group, or family psychotherapy for those with chronic or acute mental disorders.