Related Occupations for Task
29-1125.02 - Music Therapists
Related occupations for task:
Engage clients in music experiences to identify client responses to different styles of music, types of musical experiences, such as improvising or listening, or elements of music, such as tempo or harmony.
- Provide nursing, psychiatric, or personal care to mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, or mentally retarded patients.
- Lead prescribed individual or group therapy sessions as part of specific therapeutic procedures.
- Prescribe, direct, or administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Conduct therapy sessions to improve patients' mental and physical well-being.
- Conduct art therapy sessions providing guided self-expression experiences to help clients recover from or cope with cognitive, emotional, or physical impairments.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Conduct individual, group, or family psychotherapy for those with chronic or acute mental disorders.