Related occupations for task:
Provide clinical oversight of exercise for participants at all risk levels.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
- Administer blood and blood products, monitoring patients for signs and symptoms related to transfusion reactions.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Administer blood and blood product transfusions or intravenous infusions, monitoring patients for adverse reactions.
- Prescribe medications and observe patients' reactions, modifying prescriptions as needed.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Administer anesthesia to animals, under the direction of a veterinarian, and monitor animals' responses to anesthetics so that dosages can be adjusted.
- Observe the behavior and condition of animals and monitor their clinical symptoms.
- Monitor patient's physiological responses to therapy, such as vital signs, arterial blood gases, or blood chemistry changes, and consult with physician if adverse reactions occur.
- Monitor cardiac patients, using electrocardiography devices, such as a holter monitor.
- Monitor patients' responses, including skin color, pupil dilation, pulse, heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, ventilation, or urine output, using invasive and noninvasive techniques.
- Evaluate patients' post-surgical or post-anesthesia responses, taking appropriate corrective actions or requesting consultation if complications occur.
See more related occupations >>