Related occupations for task:
Monitor inventory levels on a regular basis, ordering or requesting additional supplies, as necessary.
- Claim missing issues of periodicals and journals.
- File catalog cards according to system used.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Examine and inventory firefighting equipment, such as axes, fire hoses, shovels, pumps, buckets, and fire extinguishers, to determine amount and condition.
- Direct maintenance and repair of firefighting equipment, or requisition new equipment.
- Inventory equipment and supplies, ordering parts and tools as necessary.
- Collect and store patterns and lumber.
||Career/Technical Education Teachers, Postsecondary
- Select and assemble books, materials, supplies, and equipment for training, courses, or projects.
- Acquire, maintain, and repair laboratory equipment and tools.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
See more related occupations >>