Related Occupations for Task
29-2052.00 - Pharmacy Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Clean and help maintain equipment or work areas and sterilize glassware, according to prescribed methods.
- Calibrate and test anesthesia equipment.
- Request anesthesia equipment repairs, adjustments, or safety tests.
- Disassemble and clean anesthesia equipment.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Clean and sterilize instruments, equipment, or materials.
- Clean kennels, animal holding areas, surgery suites, examination rooms, or animal loading or unloading facilities to control the spread of disease.
- Maintain instruments, equipment, or machinery to ensure proper working condition.
||Emergency Medical Technicians
- Decontaminate ambulance interior following treatment of patient with infectious disease and report case to proper authorities.
- Maintain vehicles and medical and communication equipment and replenish first aid equipment and supplies.
- Clean, disinfect, or calibrate scopes or other endoscopic instruments according to manufacturer recommendations and facility standards.
- Maintain or repair endoscopic equipment.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Prepare and maintain work area, materials, and equipment and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Adjust and repair assistive devices and make adaptive changes to other equipment and to environments.
See more related occupations >>