Related Occupations for Task
13-1199.01 - Energy Auditors
Related occupations for task:
Examine commercial sites to determine the feasibility of installing equipment that allows building management systems to reduce electricity consumption during peak demand periods.
||Appraisers, Real Estate
- Inspect properties to evaluate construction, condition, special features, and functional design, and to take property measurements.
- Conduct regular reviews of property within jurisdictions to determine changes in property due to construction or demolition.
- Assess companies as investments for clients by examining company facilities.
||Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Estimate land production possibilities, surveying property and studying factors such as crop rotation history, soil fertility, or irrigation facilities.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of property.