Related Occupations for Task
47-4011.01 - Energy Auditors
Related occupations for task:
Inspect newly installed energy-efficient equipment to ensure that it was installed properly and is performing according to specifications.
||Security Management Specialists
- Inspect fire, intruder detection, or other security systems.
- Inspect physical security design features, installations, or programs to ensure compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Inspect government property, such as construction sites or public housing, to ensure compliance with contract specifications or legal requirements.
- Inspect government-owned equipment or materials in the possession of private contractors to ensure compliance with contracts or regulations or to prevent misuse.
||Gambling Surveillance Officers and Gambling Investigators
- Inspect and monitor audio or video surveillance equipment to ensure it is working appropriately.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Obtain information about or inspect performance facilities, equipment, and accommodations to ensure that they meet specifications.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Inspect waste pretreatment, treatment, and disposal facilities and systems for conformance to federal, state, or local regulations.
See all 6 related occupations >>