Related Occupations for Task
17-2141.00 - Mechanical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Calculate energy losses for buildings, using equipment such as computers, combustion analyzers, or pressure gauges.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate heat loss and gain of buildings and structures to determine required equipment specifications, following standard procedures.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's or engineer's supervision.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Estimate cost factors including labor and material for purchased and fabricated parts and costs for assembly, testing, or installing.
- Analyze or estimate production costs, such as labor, equipment, and plant space.
- Prepare estimate of production costs and production progress reports for management.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
See all 16 related occupations >>