Related occupations for task:
Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler efficiency.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Adjust and maintain industrial machinery, using control and regulating devices.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Install or replace machinery, equipment, and new or replacement parts and instruments, using hand or power tools.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair tools, equipment, and machines, and assist more skilled workers with similar tasks.
||Telecommunications Equipment Installers and Repairers, Except Line Installers
- Clean and maintain tools, test equipment, and motor vehicles.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, including adjusting and lubricating components, and painting worn or exposed areas.
||Medical Equipment Repairers
- Perform preventive maintenance or service, such as cleaning, lubricating, or adjusting equipment.
- Disassemble malfunctioning equipment and remove, repair, or replace defective parts, such as motors, clutches, or transformers.
- Install and maintain geothermal plant electrical protection equipment.
- Install and maintain geothermal system instrumentation or controls.
See more related occupations >>