Related occupations for task:
Confer with other counselors, doctors, and professionals to analyze individual cases and to coordinate counseling services.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Coordinate activities with courts, probation officers, community services, or other post-treatment agencies.
- Coordinate counseling efforts with mental health professionals or other health professionals, such as doctors, nurses, or social workers.
- Interview clients, review records, and confer with other professionals to evaluate individuals' mental and physical condition and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program.
- Participate in case conferences or staff meetings.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Collaborate with counselors, physicians, or nurses to plan or coordinate treatment, drawing on social work experience and patient needs.
- Interview clients, review records, conduct assessments, or confer with other professionals to evaluate the mental or physical condition of clients or patients.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Collaborate with mental health professionals and other staff members to perform clinical assessments or develop treatment plans.
- Meet with families, probation officers, police, or other interested parties to exchange necessary information during the treatment process.
- Attend interdisciplinary meetings with other health care professionals to discuss patient care.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Collaborate with other professionals to evaluate patients' medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
See all 11 related occupations >>