Related occupations for task:
Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computer models.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Develop storage and distribution models that include factors such as warehouse locations, customer locations, or available transportation modes to maximize operational efficiency or sustainability.
- Analyze green product marketing or sales trends to forecast future conditions.
||Biofuels/Biodiesel Technology and Product Development Managers
- Develop lab scale models of industrial scale processes, such as fermentation.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Collect and analyze survey data, regulatory information, and data on demographic and employment trends to forecast enrollment patterns and curriculum change needs.
See all 11 related occupations >>