Related Occupations for Task
13-2082.00 - Tax Preparers
Related occupations for task:
Answer questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
- Create debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets to assist clients to meet financial goals.
- Prioritize client debt repayment to avoid dire consequences, such as bankruptcy or foreclosure or to reduce overall costs, such as by paying high-interest or short-term loans first.
- Create action plans to assist clients in obtaining permanent housing via rent or mortgage programs.
- Advise clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
- Conduct research to help clients avoid repossessions or foreclosures or remove levies or wage garnishments.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Contact applicants or creditors to resolve questions about applications or to assist with completion of paperwork.
- Establish payment priorities according to credit terms and interest rates to reduce clients' overall costs.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Contact taxpayers by mail or telephone to address discrepancies and to request supporting documentation.
- Answer questions from taxpayers and assist them in completing tax forms.
- Determine appropriate methods of debt settlement, such as offers of compromise, wage garnishment, or seizure and sale of property.
- Correspond with online customers via electronic mail, telephone, or other electronic messaging to address questions or complaints about products, policies, or shipping methods.
- Disclose merchant information and terms and policies of transactions in online or offline materials.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events, such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
See all 13 related occupations >>