Related occupations for task:
Inspect construction projects to analyze engineering problems, using test equipment or drilling machinery.
||Construction and Building Inspectors
- Monitor installation of plumbing, wiring, equipment, or appliances to ensure that installation is performed properly and is in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Inspect and monitor construction sites to ensure adherence to safety standards, building codes, or specifications.
- Inspect bridges, dams, highways, buildings, wiring, plumbing, electrical circuits, sewers, heating systems, or foundations during and after construction for structural quality, general safety, or conformance to specifications and codes.
- Conduct environmental hazard inspections to identify or quantify problems, such as asbestos, poor air quality, water contamination, or other environmental hazards.
- Evaluate premises for cleanliness, such as proper garbage disposal or lack of vermin infestation.
- Monitor construction activities to ensure that environmental regulations are not violated.
- Inspect facilities or installations to determine their environmental impact.
||Operating Engineers and Other Construction Equipment Operators
- Monitor operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
- Check fuel supplies at sites to ensure adequate availability.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Conduct surveillance testing to determine safety of nuclear equipment.
||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Inspect work progress, equipment, or construction sites to verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
||Pipe Fitters and Steamfitters
- Inspect work sites for obstructions or holes that could cause structural weakness.
See all 8 related occupations >>