Related occupations for task:
Chair nursing departments or committees.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
- Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment, and supplies.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Direct or manage prevention programs in specialty areas such as aerospace, occupational, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
- Direct public health education programs dealing with topics such as preventable diseases, injuries, nutrition, food service sanitation, water supply safety, sewage and waste disposal, insect control, and immunizations.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as managing office functions and finances.
- Develop and supervise hearing screening programs.
- Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals.
- Perform administrative duties, such as hiring employees, ordering supplies, or keeping records.
See all 13 related occupations >>