Related occupations for task:
Supervise, evaluate, or refer instructors to skill development classes.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct staff performing repairs and maintenance to equipment, vehicles, or facilities.
- Supervise clerks assigning tariff classifications or preparing billing.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers or administrators at daycare centers, schools, public agencies, or institutions.
- Organize and direct committees of specialists, volunteers, and staff to provide technical and advisory assistance for programs.
||Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Supervise fitness or wellness specialists, such as fitness instructors, nutritionists, or health educators.
- Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
- Manage subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications, and serving as liaisons between subcontractors and organizations.
- Direct team activities, establishing task priorities, scheduling and tracking work assignments, providing guidance, and ensuring the availability of resources.
See more related occupations >>