Related Occupations for Task
39-4021.00 - Funeral Attendants
Related occupations for task:
Attend to the needs of the bereaved, such as by offering comfort, counseling, or after-care programs.
||Morticians, Undertakers, and Funeral Directors
- Offer counsel and comfort to bereaved families or friends.
- Inform survivors of benefits for which they may be eligible.
||Personal Care Aides
- Care for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Encourage participants to develop their own activities and leadership skills through group discussions.
- Counsel students in the handling of issues such as family, financial, and educational problems.