||Word Processors and Typists
- Perform other clerical duties, such as answering telephone, sorting and distributing mail, running errands or sending faxes.
- Print and make copies of work.
- Address envelopes or prepare envelope labels, using typewriter or computer.
- Type correspondence, reports, text and other written material from rough drafts, corrected copies, voice recordings, dictation, or previous versions, using a computer, word processor, or typewriter.
- Operate and resupply printers and computers, changing print wheels or fluid cartridges, adding paper, and loading blank tapes, cards, or disks into equipment.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Sort and route incoming mail, and collect outgoing mail, using carts as necessary.
- Operate embossing machines or typewriters to make corrections, additions, and changes to address plates.
- Place incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
- Insert material for printing or addressing into loading racks on machines, select type or die sizes, and position plates, stencils, or tapes in machine magazines.
- Stamp dates and times of receipt of incoming mail.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- Place original copies in feed trays, feed originals into feed rolls, or position originals on tables beneath camera lenses.
- Operate office machines such as high speed business photocopiers, readers, scanners, addressing machines, stencil-cutting machines, microfilm readers or printers, folding and inserting machines, bursters, and binder machines.
- Load machines with materials such as blank paper or film.
- Operate auxiliary machines such as collators, pad and tablet making machines, staplers, and paper punching, folding, cutting, and perforating machines.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Perform general office or clerical work, such as filing materials, operating duplicating machines, or running errands.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Perform clerical activities, such as answering phones, sorting mail, filing, typing, word processing, and photocopying and mailing out material.
- Operate and maintain audio-visual equipment.