Related Occupations for Task
17-2071.00 - Electrical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Estimate labor, material, or construction costs for budget preparation purposes.
||Civil Engineering Technicians
- Develop plans and estimate costs for installation of systems, utilization of facilities, or construction of structures.
- Develop project budgets by estimating the cost of project activities.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
- Calculate heat loss and gain of buildings and structures to determine required equipment specifications, following standard procedures.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Prepare cost and materials estimates or project schedules.
- Analyze or estimate production costs, such as labor, equipment, or plant space.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Analyze, estimate, or report production costs.
- Compile operational data to develop cost or time estimates, schedules, or specifications.
- Prepare project budgets, schedules, or specifications for labor or materials.
- Estimate transportation project costs.
See more related occupations >>