Related Occupations for Task
19-1032.00 - Foresters
Related occupations for task:
Perform inspections of forests or forest nurseries.
- Visit areas affected by erosion problems to identify causes or determine solutions.
- Revisit land users to view implemented land use practices or plans.
- Monitor and perform tests on water, food, and the environment to detect harmful microorganisms or to obtain information about sources of pollution, contamination, or infection.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Inspect trees and collect samples of plants, seeds, foliage, bark, and roots to locate insect and disease damage.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Conduct site assessments to certify a habitat or to ascertain environmental damage or restoration needs.
||Anthropologists and Archeologists
- Assess archeological sites for resource management, development, or conservation purposes and recommend methods for site protection.