Related occupations for task:
Manually install structural assemblies or signal crane operators to position assemblies for joining.
||Heat Treating Equipment Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Start conveyors and open furnace doors to load stock, or signal crane operators to uncover soaking pits and lower ingots into them.
- Place completed workpieces on conveyors, using cold rods, tongs, or chain hoists, or signal crane operators to transport them to subsequent stations.
- Signal forklift operators to deposit or extract containers of parts into and from furnaces and quenching rinse tanks.
||Pourers and Casters, Metal
- Collect samples, or signal workers to sample metal for analysis.
- Position equipment such as ladles, grinding wheels, pouring nozzles, or crucibles, or signal other workers to position equipment.
||Foundry Mold and Coremakers
- Move and position workpieces, such as mold sections, patterns, and bottom boards, using cranes, or signal others to move workpieces.
||Layout Workers, Metal and Plastic
- Brace parts in position within hulls or ships for riveting or welding.
||Metal-Refining Furnace Operators and Tenders
- Kindle fires, and shovel fuel and other materials into furnaces or onto conveyors by hand, with hoists, or by directing crane operators.
See all 13 related occupations >>