Related Occupations for Task
19-1032.00 - Foresters
Related occupations for task:
Map forest area soils and vegetation to estimate the amount of standing timber and future value and growth.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Measure characteristics of the Earth, such as gravity or magnetic fields, using equipment such as seismographs, gravimeters, torsion balances, or magnetometers.
- Assess ground or surface water movement to provide advice on issues, such as waste management, route and site selection, or the restoration of contaminated sites.
- Survey park to determine forest conditions and distribution and abundance of fauna and flora.
||Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
- Inventory or estimate plant and wildlife populations.
- Measure radio, infrared, gamma, and x-ray emissions from extraterrestrial sources.
- Measure and assess vegetation resources for biological assessment companies, environmental impact statements, and rangeland monitoring programs.
See all 7 related occupations >>