Related Occupations for Task
49-3091.00 - Bicycle Repairers
Related occupations for task:
Build wheels by cutting and threading new spokes.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Assemble and install new pipe organs and pianos in buildings.
- Assemble bars onto percussion instruments.
- Stretch drumheads over rim hoops and tuck them around and under the hoops, using hand tucking tools.
- Assemble and install equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Attach moving parts and subassemblies to basic assembly unit, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble machines, and bolt, weld, rivet, or otherwise fasten them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Wind large springs with upward motion of arm.
- Fasten angle iron back-hangers to ceilings and tracks, using fasteners or welding equipment.
||Tire Repairers and Changers
- Hammer required counterweights onto rims of wheels.
||Maintenance and Repair Workers, General
- Assemble boilers at installation sites, using tools such as levels, plumb bobs, hammers, torches, or other hand tools.
See all 14 related occupations >>