Related Occupations for Task
33-3011.00 - Bailiffs
Related occupations for task:
Enforce courtroom rules of behavior and warn persons not to smoke or disturb court procedure.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Direct traffic movement or warn of hazards, using signs, flags, lanterns, and hand signals.
- Stop speeding vehicles to warn drivers of traffic laws.
||Police Patrol Officers
- Provide for public safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, protecting people and property, enforcing motor vehicle and criminal laws, and promoting good community relations.
||Private Detectives and Investigators
- Warn troublemakers causing problems on establishment premises and eject them from premises when necessary.
||Lifeguards, Ski Patrol, and Other Recreational Protective Service Workers
- Warn recreational participants of inclement weather, unsafe areas, or illegal conduct.