Related occupations for task:
Examine documents to determine degree of risk from factors such as applicant health, financial standing and value, and condition of property.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Analyze and interpret patient, nursing, or information systems data to improve nursing services.
- Identify, collect, record or analyze data that are relevant to the nursing care of patients.
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletable assets.
- Examine records, tax returns, and related documents pertaining to settlement of decedent's estate.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Analyze clinical or survey data using statistical approaches such as longitudinal analysis, mixed effect modeling, logistic regression analyses, and model building techniques.
- Analyze archival data such as birth, death, and disease records.
- Assess clients' overall financial situation by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
- Review changes to financial, family, or employment situations to determine whether changes to existing debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets are needed.
See all 12 related occupations >>