||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment used for green production applications, such as waste-to-energy conversion systems, minimization of material waste, or replacement of human operators in dangerous work environments.
- Fabricate or assemble mechanical, electrical, or electronic components or assemblies.
- Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, or mechanical components, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Construct and evaluate electrical components for consumer electronics applications such as fuel cells for consumer electronic devices, power saving devices for computers or televisions, or energy efficient power chargers.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Repair and operate battery-charging equipment.
- Test battery charges, and replace or recharge batteries as necessary.
- Maintain electrical switchgear, process controls, transmitters, gauges, and control equipment in accordance with geothermal plant procedures.
- Maintain, calibrate, or repair plant instrumentation, control, and electronic devices in geothermal plants.
||Audiovisual Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Disassemble entertainment equipment and repair or replace loose, worn, or defective components and wiring, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Install, service, and repair electronic equipment or instruments such as televisions, radios, and videocassette recorders.