Related occupations for task:
Clean laboratory facilities.
||Hazardous Materials Removal Workers
- Clean contaminated equipment or areas for reuse, using detergents or solvents, sandblasters, filter pumps, or steam cleaners.
- Clean mold-contaminated sites by removing damaged porous materials or thoroughly cleaning all contaminated nonporous materials.
||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Sweep, shovel, or vacuum loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and remove containers from work areas.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Clean and disinfect domestic basements and other areas flooded by sewer stoppages.
||Recycling and Reclamation Workers
- Extract chemicals from discarded appliances, such as air conditioners or refrigerators, using specialized machinery, such as refrigerant recovery equipment.
||Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate customer service.
See more related occupations >>