Related occupations for task:
Maintain or repair studio facilities.
- Do facility laundry and clean, organize, maintain, and disinfect animal quarters, such as pens and stables, and equipment, such as saddles and bridles.
- Adjust controls to regulate specified temperature and humidity of animal quarters, nurseries, or exhibit areas.
- Install, maintain, and repair animal care facility equipment, such as infrared lights, feeding devices, and cages.
||Farm Equipment Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Repair bent or torn sheet metal.
||Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installers
- Remove damaged exterior panels, repair and replace structural frame members, and seal leaks, using hand tools.
- Remove obstructions from strainers or marine railway or launching ways, using pneumatic or power hand tools.
||Locksmiths and Safe Repairers
- Repair and adjust safes, vault doors, and vault components, using hand tools, lathes, drill presses, and welding and acetylene cutting apparatus.
See all 15 related occupations >>