Related occupations for task:
Advise pet owners on how to care for their pets' health.
||Animal Control Workers
- Capture and remove stray, uncontrolled, or abused animals from undesirable conditions, using nets, nooses, or tranquilizer darts as necessary.
- Supply animals with food, water, and personal care.
- Remove captured animals from animal-control service vehicles and place animals in shelter cages or other enclosures.
- Euthanize rabid, unclaimed, or severely injured animals.
- Organize the adoption of unclaimed animals.
- Counsel women regarding the nutritional requirements of pregnancy.
- Recommend the use of vitamin and mineral supplements to enhance the health of patients and children.
- Provide, or refer patients to other providers for, education or counseling on topics such as genetic testing, newborn care, contraception, or breastfeeding.
- Bathe and groom animals.
- Exercise animals to keep them in healthy condition.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans, diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
- Recommend interventions to modify behavior associated with health risks.
See more related occupations >>