Related Occupations for Task
11-3031.00 - Financial Managers
Related occupations for task:
Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of firms.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Collect and analyze survey data, regulatory information, and data on demographic and employment trends to forecast enrollment patterns and curriculum change needs.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Analyze marketing or sales trends to forecast future conditions.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak performance periods and to issue work assignments.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Collect and analyze survey data, regulatory information, and demographic and employment trends to forecast enrollment patterns and the need for curriculum changes.
See all 9 related occupations >>