Related Occupations for Task
11-3031.00 - Financial Managers
Related occupations for task:
Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information to develop plans, policies, or budgets for increasing profits or improving services.
||General and Operations Managers
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Recommend locations for new facilities, or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
||First-Line Supervisors of Housekeeping and Janitorial Workers
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
See more related occupations >>