Related occupations for task:
Design security policies, programs, or practices to ensure adequate security relating to alarm response, access card use, and other security needs.
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Develop, recommend, or manage security procedures for operations or processes, such as security call centers, access control, and reporting tools.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company employees, guests, or others on company property.
||Health and Safety Engineers, Except Mining Safety Engineers and Inspectors
- Develop industry standards of product safety.
- Write and revise safety regulations and codes.
||Education and Childcare Administrators, Preschool and Daycare
- Review and interpret government codes and develop procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Develop and implement training procedures and strategies for radiological protection, detection, and decontamination.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
See all 6 related occupations >>