Related occupations for task:
Prepare, maintain, or update security procedures, security system drawings, or related documentation.
- Identify or develop business rules or standard operating procedures to streamline operating processes.
- Develop or document reverse logistics management processes to ensure maximal efficiency of product recycling, reuse, or final disposal.
- Develop or document procedures to minimize or mitigate carbon output resulting from the movement of materials or products.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Review and revise sustainability proposals or policies.
- Create or maintain plans or other documents related to sustainability projects.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Participate in the development of spill prevention programs and hazardous waste rules and regulations, and recommend corrective actions for hazardous waste problems.
- Research and perform calculations related to landscape allowances, discharge volumes, production-based and alternative limits, and wastewater strength classifications, making recommendations and completing documentation.
- Interpret budget directives and establish policies for carrying out directives.
See all 19 related occupations >>