Related occupations for task:
Explain real and personal property taxes to property owners.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Discuss financial options with clients and keep them informed about transactions.
- Offer advice on the purchase or sale of particular securities.
- Explain stock market terms or trading practices to clients.
- Supply the latest price quotes on any security, as well as information on the activities or financial positions of the corporations issuing these securities.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Fasten safety devices for patrons, or provide them with directions for fastening devices.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
||First-Line Supervisors of Passenger Attendants
- Explain and demonstrate work tasks to new workers or assign training tasks to experienced workers.
- Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific groups.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
See more related occupations >>