Related Occupations for Task
13-2072.00 - Loan Officers
Related occupations for task:
Match individuals' needs and eligibility with available financial aid programs to provide informed recommendations.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- Recommend product or service improvements to employers.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Assess clients' overall financial situations by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
- Review changes to financial, family, or employment situations to determine whether changes to existing debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets are needed.
||Real Estate Sales Agents
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Select or assist customers in selecting products based on customer needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
See all 16 related occupations >>