Related occupations for task:
Participate in the development or testing of electrical aspects of new green technologies, such as lighting, optical data storage devices, and energy efficient televisions.
||Biofuels/Biodiesel Technology and Product Development Managers
- Conduct experiments on biomass or pretreatment technologies.
- Conduct experiments to test new or alternate feedstock fermentation processes.
- Perform protein functional analysis and engineering for processing of feedstock and creation of biofuels.
- Conduct research to breed or develop energy crops with improved biomass yield, environmental adaptability, pest resistance, production efficiency, bioprocessing characteristics, or reduced environmental impacts.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Perform hydrologic, hydraulic, or water quality modeling.
- Conduct, or oversee the conduct of, investigations on matters such as water storage, wastewater discharge, pollutants, permits, or other compliance and regulatory issues.
- Conduct technical studies for water resources on topics such as pollutants and water treatment options.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Test wind turbine components, using mechanical or electronic testing equipment.
- Test wind turbine equipment to determine effects of stress or fatigue.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment or major repairs.
||Electro-Mechanical and Mechatronics Technologists and Technicians
- Test and analyze thermodynamic systems for renewable energy applications, such as solar or wind, to maximize energy production.
See all 11 related occupations >>