Related occupations for task:
Fabricate or assemble mechanical, electrical, or electronic components or assemblies.
- Make repairs to robots or peripheral equipment, such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, or servomotors.
- Align, fit, or assemble components, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Attach wires between controllers.
- Build or assemble robotic devices or systems.
- Design, build, or modify fixtures used to assemble parts.
- Fabricate devices, such as optoelectronic or semiconductor devices.
- Fabricate sensors to be used to control wind turbines.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Construct and evaluate electrical components for consumer electronics applications such as fuel cells for consumer electronic devices, power saving devices for computers or televisions, or energy efficient power chargers.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technologists and Technicians
- Fabricate and install parts and systems to be tested in test equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and test instruments.
- Construct and maintain test facilities for aircraft parts and systems, according to specifications.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assemble or disassemble complex mechanical systems.
- Devise, fabricate, or assemble new or modified mechanical components for products such as industrial machinery or equipment, and measuring instruments.
See all 9 related occupations >>