Related occupations for task:
Compute design specifications for implementation of conservation practices, using survey or field information, technical guides or engineering manuals.
- Develop engineering specifications or cost estimates for automotive design concepts.
- Develop or integrate control feature requirements.
- Develop specifications for vehicles powered by alternative fuels or alternative power methods.
||Solar Energy Systems Engineers
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
||Cartographers and Photogrammetrists
- Determine guidelines that specify which source material is acceptable for use.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Develop specifications for wind technology components, such as gearboxes, blades, generators, frequency converters, or pad transformers.
- Develop design criteria for aeronautical or aerospace products or systems, including testing methods, production costs, quality standards, environmental standards, or completion dates.
See all 7 related occupations >>