Related Occupations for Task
27-4015.00 - Lighting Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Program lighting consoles or load automated lighting control systems onto consoles.
||Computer Numerically Controlled Tool Operators
- Set up and operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metal or plastic workpieces.
- Modify cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation, and save modified programs.
- Implement changes to machine programs, and enter new specifications, using computers.
- Set up future jobs while machines are operating.
- Write simple programs for computer-controlled machine tools.
||Computer Numerically Controlled Tool Programmers
- Write programs in the language of a machine's controller and store programs on media, such as punch tapes, magnetic tapes, or disks.
- Revise programs or tapes to eliminate errors, and retest programs to check that problems have been solved.
- Write instruction sheets and cutter lists for a machine's controller to guide setup and encode numerical control tapes.
- Modify existing programs to enhance efficiency.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
- Install or repair network cables, including fiber optic cables.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
||Model Makers, Metal and Plastic
- Program computer numerical control (CNC) machines to fabricate model parts.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software or hardware to fabricate model parts.
See all 20 related occupations >>