Related occupations for task:
Select and prescribe medications to address patient needs.
- Select, order, or administer anesthetics, adjuvant drugs, accessory drugs, fluids or blood products as necessary.
- Select and prescribe post-anesthesia medications or treatments to patients.
- Select, order, or administer pre-anesthetic medications.
- Prescribe medication dosages, routes, and frequencies, based on such patient characteristics as age and gender.
- Prescribe medications based on efficacy, safety, and cost as legally authorized.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Prescribe medications and observe patients' reactions, modifying prescriptions as needed.
- Analyze the indications, contraindications, risk complications, and cost-benefit tradeoffs of therapeutic interventions.
- Prescribe or administer antibiotics, antiseptics, or compresses to treat infection or injury.
- Prescribe medications to treat patients with erectile dysfunction (ED), infertility, or ejaculation problems.
||Allergists and Immunologists
- Prescribe medication such as antihistamines, antibiotics, and nasal, oral, topical, or inhaled glucocorticosteroids.
- Assess the risks and benefits of therapies for allergic and immunologic disorders.
See more related occupations >>