Related Occupations for Task
29-2036.00 - Medical Dosimetrists
Related occupations for task:
Advise oncology team members how beam modifying or immobilization devices should be used in radiation treatment plans.
- Recommend assistive devices according to patients' needs or nature of impairments.
- Advise educators or other medical staff on hearing or balance topics.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Provide consultation to other health care providers in areas such as patient discharge, patient care, or clinical procedures.
- Make clinical recommendations to physicians, other health care providers, insurance companies, patients, or health care organizations.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, review, or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs or drug regimens, providing advice on drug applications or characteristics.
- Advise customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment, or healthcare supplies.
- Teach residents or medical students about pediatric topics.
- Provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Recommend specific lenses, lens coatings, and frames to suit client needs.
- Assist clients in selecting frames according to style and color, and ensure that frames are coordinated with facial and eye measurements and optical prescriptions.
See more related occupations >>