Related Occupations for Task
29-2036.00 - Medical Dosimetrists
Related occupations for task:
Design the arrangement of radiation fields to reduce exposure to critical patient structures, such as organs, using computers, manuals, and guides.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Conduct worker studies to determine whether specific instances of disease or illness are job-related.
- Collect data regarding potential hazards from new equipment or products linked to green practices.
- Collect data related to ecological or human health risks at brownfield sites.
- Engage in research activities related to the field of medical genetics or genetic counseling.
- Collect for, or share with, research projects patient data on specific genetic disorders or syndromes.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Develop client treatment plans based on research, clinical experience, and client histories.
- Plan or implement follow-up or aftercare programs for clients to be discharged from treatment programs.
- Research diseases to which animals could be susceptible.
- Determine the effects of drug therapies, antibiotics, or new surgical techniques by testing them on animals.
- Conduct, or assist in the conduct of, music therapy research.
See more related occupations >>